I started this blog many years ago. Back when blogging was just beginning and there were so many more opportunities for growth. Then Facebook came along, and YouTube, then TikTok and all the other forms of social media. When I was first starting out the best place to find opportunities was Twitter of all places.
Now Facebook is making it harder for me to share my blog posts. They want to charge us to add links to our posts that share our content. Up to $500 a month for posting unlimited links. But I think I might have found a work around. I have a cooking group on Facebook that I will link here. You can join for free. I will share recipes, food photos, challenges and livestreams for lots of fun. You are able to share your plates, recipes, and food questions. It will be a place where we can socialize over the best topic FOOD!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/713541753341176
I would love for your to join us there. The more we grow the more fun we will have.
And if you want you can FREE follow this blog too. That would be amazing!!
I'm always looking for opportunities and ways to build more relationships with foodies and food lovers all over the Web. If you know of any blog hops or other opportunities please let me know in the comments.
I hope that you will join us on Facebook and let's build a food lovers community like no other!!
If you would like to follow my FB page here is the link.
https://www.facebook.com/frommycorner/
Comments