Small Batch Cooking - Chocolate Chip Cookies

                  Small Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies

                            Simple and Delicious!

 As a retiree and someone who spends a lot of time at home - I've found just how tempting a whole batch of cookies can be.  In order to not over eat and to be able to have variety I've been trying small batch cooking.


Not just for sweets but also for dinners too.  My. husband still works so having leftovers for lunch is great.  But honestly we don't need a full pan or pot of anything that will last a week.  We get tired of eating the same thing, sometimes things get pushed to the back of the fridge or just get forgotten.

Making things in smaller batches has been the answer for us.  I enjoy cooking and baking too much to eat the same thing over and over.  Besides my husband loves when I experiment and come up with new dishes.

If you have a craving for a delicious cookie but don't want a whole batch this recipe fits the bill.






Do you have a small batch recipe that you love? Be sure to share in the comments.

Comments